Chicken tortilla pockets/wraps
• By Mufaddal Lokhandwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 750 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken tortilla pockets/wraps
- › Chicken breast 300gms Capsicum sliced thinly Onions 0.5 diced thinly Garlic as per taste Chillies as per taste Cabbage thinly sliced Ice berg thinly sliced just to garnish and add as a filling Grated cheese
1. Homemade Chicken tortilla wraps Take little oil as per your macros And sauté garlic and chillies till fragrant Then add chicken pieces and salt and pepper as per taste Sauté the entire mixture Then add cabbage and capsicum when the chicken is close to 75% cooked Cook and dry the entire mixture Take tortilla wraps or Roti Just roast it little And add sliced iceberg and cheese and the mixture And fold it as a wrap or a pocket And enjoy You can add ranch sauce if you want as well as per taste again. Everything as per my family’s macros
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!