• By Amitesh Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 634 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Tikki
- › Chicken Breast (Keema) - 200gm
- › Ghee -20 gm
- › Besan/ Oats - 25gm
- › Onion, Garlic, Green Chilly, Ginger
- › Salt, spices
1. Grind 200 gm Chicken Breast to make keema
2. Mix besan/Oats(20-30gm) with finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies
3. Make small pedas out of the mixture
4. Brush your non stick pan with ghee and cook on slow heat until light brown
5. Eat with Ketchup/green chutney(optional)
6. Please note: calories mentioned above is for around 12 small tikki's.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!