Chicken tikka with yogurt cucumber mousse and gran
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 354 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken tikka with yogurt cucumber mousse and gran
- › Chicken 200g
- › Yogurt 100g
- › Cucumber 150g
- › Gelatin 10g
- › Red chilly powder
- › Turmeric
- › Garam Masala
- › Salt
- › Lemon
- › Water
- › Ghee 5g
1. Step 1 In a Small bowl take 50ml water and mix gelatin. Let it set for 10 minutes. After 10mins put in microwave for 30sec.
2. Step 2 In a bowl take yogurt whisk it till it becomes smooth. Grate cucumber and mix it with yogurt, now add the gelatin mix and whisk it again add salt mix it.
3. Step 3 Take the yogurt mixture divide it in 2 portion. Put one portion in a bowl and put it fridge. Now take another portion and put it in chiller. After 30 minutes take it out from chiller and with help of a fork Scrape the partially frozen granita with the tines of a fork, breaking up any large chunks.
4. Step 4 Marinate chicken with red chilly powder, turmeric, garam masala, salt and lemon. Put it in skewers apply oil and air fry them for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. Serve with yogurt cucumber mousse and Granita
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!