Chicken tikka with french omelette
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:10 Minutes 556 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken tikka with french omelette
- › chicken boneless- 200gm
- › curd-50gm
- › egg whole- 2
- › onion-20gm
- › tomato-20gm
- › mint leaves-5 gm
- › ghee-5gm
- › ginger raw-5gm
- › garlic raw-5 gm
1. Cut the chicken in square shaped slices and marinate it with ginger garlic paste, salt, black pepper, pinch of cinnamon powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and add 3-4 drops of lime juice (if not prepping add curd too and keep it aside for 1 hour)
2. Add curd and insert slices in wooden stick and cook it in nonstick pan for 10-15 minutes until it turns light caramel brown
3. For french omelette, take two eggs add 2-3 tablespoon water and whisk it. In a pan, add ghee/olive oil/ olive oil and pour the whisked egg mixture.
4. Cut the omelette and insert veggies in it and roll it.
5. Garnish with your favourite veggies, which fit in your macros
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!