Chicken tikka sandwich
• By Swapnil Gore
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0030 Minutes 578 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken tikka sandwich
- › Chicken boneless breast 100gms
- › Bread Slices 4 pieces
- › Onion
- › capsicum
- › green chutney
- › chaat masala
- › Mayo, butter if preferred
1. Marinate the chicken with spices as per your preferences and add cook in a non stick pan with little bit of oil till it gets evenly cooked.
2. You can then add onion, green capsicum, coriander leaves, green chutney and chaat masala and mix. Add mayonnaise and mix well. Butter the bread slices on one side only.
3. Spread the prepared filling evenly over four slices and cover with another slice each. Apply a little butter on the outer sides of the sandwich and place them one by one in the preheated grill.
4. Grill till you see golden hinge. Cut into triangles/squares and serve immediately. You can serve the sandwiches without grilling too
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!