Chicken Tikka (Keto)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 403 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Tikka (Keto)
- › Boneless chicken - 200 grams
- › Hung curd (Thick curd) - 50 grams
- › Butter - 15 grams
- › Salt, pepper, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, kasuri methi, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, elaichi
1. Chop the chicken into cubes or small pieces
2. In a bowl mix 1 tsp of salt, 1 tsp red chilli powder, half tsp garam masala, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, half tsp pepper, 1.5 table spoon kasuri methi, melted butter, a little bit of elaichi (crushed) and yoghurt
3. Mix all the ingredients together, add the chicken to this mix and marinate or well for an hour
4. Take a non stick pan or if you have a grill then you could do it on that also, cook the chicken well until nice and red
5. Enjoy the delicious homemade chicken tikka!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!