Chicken Thighs In Coconut Milk
• By Gursimar Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 562 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Thighs In Coconut Milk
- › Chicken Thigh Boneless ( Quantity as per macros) ( I am using 300gms here)
- › Coconut Oil / Canola Oil / Light Olive Oil (10gms)
- › Coconut Milk 120gms
- › Coriander Powder
- › Salt ( to taste)
- › Haldi ( Turmeric)
- › Sugar (5gm) ( Optional)
- › 1 Full Lemon Juice
- › Ginger& Garlic Paste ( 1tbsp)
- › Red Chilli Powder
1. Properly wash the chicken thighs.
2. In a big bowl, add in 120gms of coconut milk.
3. In the coconut milk add in all the dry ingredients as well as ginger garlic paste and mix them up.
4. Squeeze juice of 1 lemon on the marinate and mix it up thoroughly.
5. In the marinate add in the chicken thigh pieces and make sure marinate is all over them properly.
6. Keep the marinated thighs aside for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes, heat up a flat surface pan ( non stick) and heat it at medium flame and add in 10gms of oil.
8. After the oil is heated takeout the marinated pieces of thighs and place them in the pan and sear them on the pan for good 12-15 minutes over medium heat.
9. Keep on flipping the pieces in between so that they are cooked thoroughly on both sides as well from inside.
10. After about 12 minutes add in any leftover marinate over the seared the chicken and cook the gravy.
11. Now you can either keep on cooking and thicken the gravy so that it can be consumed as a snack or you can just cook it for 1-2 minutes and keep enough gravy that you can eat it with chapati.
12. After it's done cooking just take it out in a plate and your chicken is ready to be munched on :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!