Chicken Teriyaki Fried Rice
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 490 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Teriyaki Fried Rice
- › Chicken boneless- 60gm
- › Egg- 1
- › Ghee - 10gm
- › Ginger - 10gm
- › Garlic - 10gm
- › Soy sauce - 20ml
- › Zero calorie sweetener- 3 tablets
- › Salt- as per the taste
- › Rice- 60gm (Basmati)
- › Onion - 20gm
- › Carrot - 20gm
- › Broccoli- 100gm
- › Capsicum- 10gm
- › Sesame seeds - a pinch
- › Apple cider vinegar(acv)- 1 tbsp
1. For teriyaki sauce: In a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, soy sauce( half), acv, salt and zero calorie sweetener and mix well. ( I have modified it by avoiding honey and adding cornflour and then heating it, but you may adjust if you can include in your macros)
2. Cut the chicken breast into pieces and marinate it with teriyaki sauce for atleast about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile boil the rice and then strain it and keep it aside.
4. In a pan, add 5ml oil and cook the marinate chicken for about 5 minutes or until it’s tender or it’s half cooked.
5. Then, in a skillet, add remaining oil and add chopped onion. Let it saute for a minute and then add chopped ginger and garlic. Add chopped carrots and capsicum as well.
6. Blanching the broccoli florets: In a boiling water, add broccoli florets and let it boil for a minute, then strain the water and run through the cold water.
7. Add the broccoli to the skillet as well and saute it for another minute. Now, keeping the veggies to one side of the pan, pour in a egg on the other side and scramble it until it’s cooked. Mix all the ingredients well.
8. Add cooked chicken and rice and also add soy sauce and give a nice mix. Add little water ( 3 tbsp) and let it cook for about 2 minutes.
9. Sprinkle sesame seeds or chives and serve hot😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!