• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 431 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Taridarr
- › 250gm boneless chicken 1 onion 2 small tomato Ginger garlic paste Green chilli
- › Salt Turmeric powder Black pepper powder Coriander powder Cumin powder Garam masala Chicken masala
- › Cumin seeds Black pepper Black cardamom Clove Bay leaf Venigar
- › Ghee 10g
1. For marination Slice chicken into pices as desired. Then add salt,black pepper powder,garam masala ,1 spoon ginger garlic paste and vinegar. Mix it and let it rest for minimum 30min or more.
2. Take pan heat it add ghee. Then add bay leaf,cumin seeds,1 black cardamom,3 to 5 black pepper and 3 to 4 clove . Let them heat and let it leave it’s fragrance and don’t burn it.
3. Then add chopped onion cook it till translucent and then add ginger garlic paste and cooks it . You can add very little bit of water to avoid the paste sticking to the pan .
4. Then add roughly chopped tomatoes and salt and let it cook till they become mashy.
5. Then add coriander powder,cumin powder and turmeric powder.Let it cook for 5 min.Then add marinated chicken and cook it on high flame for 10 min.
6. Then cover it with lid cook it and cook for another 10 min or till chicken leaves out water.
7. After that add desired water and cook for 15 min on low flame and it’s ready .
8. Note -Instead of vinegar lemon can be used . Vegetable macros are included.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!