Chicken Tandoori - Air Frier
• By Aaqil Faizal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 423 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Tandoori - Air Frier
- › Chicken Breast - 300 gm
- › Curd - 25 Gram
- › Egg White - 1Nos
- › Turmeric powder - pinch
- › Garam masala powder -- ¼ tsp
- › Pepper powder -- ½ tsp
- › Coriander powder -- ½ tsp
- › Kashmiri chili powder -- 1 tsp
- › Vinegar -- 1 tbsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Ginger -- 1" piece
- › Ginger Garlic paste - 1tbsp
- › Curry leaves -- 2-3 sprigs
- › Green Chilies, Slit - 3-4 no's
1. 1. In a bowl add in the chicken pieces. Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chili powder, vinegar and mix all the spices well to coat the chicken pieces. Add little salt and mix well.
2. Blend few fresh ginger and garlic pieces and grind to a nice paste. Add this to the chicken pieces and mix well. Take in 1 tsp of egg white and mix well. Add 1 tsp of rice flour, 1 tsp of all purpose flour and mix well. Add 1 tsp of oil and mix again. Mix and coat the chicken pieces evenly with the spices and rest for about 4-5 hrs.
3. Preheat the air fryer at 180 degree C for 5 minutes. Drop all the chicken pieces into the air fryer basket and fry for another 6-8 minutes. After 4 minutes, remove the basket toss the pieces and fry again for about 3 minutes. Pull the basket out and add in some slit green Chillies and curry leaves and fry for about 3-4 minutes
4. Remove and transfer the chicken pieces into a serving plate and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!