• By nupur
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 493 kcal
Ingredients for chicken tacos
- › 200g chicken breast ( boneless) 40g wheat- made into rotis (2) 1 cheese slice 50g cheese slice 50g tomato 50g capsicum 50g onion 50g curd 3 cloves garlic 1tsp lemon juice red chilly powder 1/2 tsp salt to taste
1. Marinate chicken in red chilly powder, salt, garlic and lemon juice. Fold rotis in half over and through the wire rack, and place in the oven for 3-4 mins till crispy, so you get taco shells. roast the capsicum and tomato on direct flame, and then add the onion, chopped tomato and chopped capsicum to a pan, with half a cup of water and salt, and simmer for 10mins with a lid. add one clove of garlic and few drops of lemon juice and stir well( this acts as the sour "cream" dressing. chop the marinated chicken into thin strips, and grill in the oven/ microwave/ airfryer/ gas stove till done (5-7mins) place half a slice of cheese in each taco shell, add chicken, then salsa, repeat layer of chicken, the salsa, and finally add the curd. garnish with a bit of the salsa. consume immediately while the shell is still crispy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!