Chicken Sub Sandwich
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 925 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Sub Sandwich
- › 100gms boneless chicken 🐔
- › 200gms multigrain bread loaf 🍞
- › 50gms carrots 🥕
- › 50gms beetroot ❤
- › 15gms honey mustard sauce
- › 200gms curd
- › salt and pepper to taste
- › 1/2 tsp paprika 🌶
- › 1/2 tsp mixed herbs 🌿
- › 1tbsp ginger and garlic paste
1. Boil and shred the chicken with salt, pepper, ginger and garlic.
2. Place the curd in a fine muslin cloth and hang for around 4 to 5 hrs, to remove the whey. (do not discard, can be used later for smoothies or buttermilk, etc. )
3. Peel and grate the carrot and beetroot.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the shredded chicken, grated carrot & beetroot, salt & pepper, paprika & mixed herbs and hung curd. Mix well to form the stuffing
5. Cut 🔪 the bread loaf length wise.
6. Place the leafy greens, then the chicken stuffing.
7. Drizzle the honey mustard sauce and njoy 😋
8. Plz note.... this recipe makes a huge sub... It was my entire days meal. If u don't find a similar sub, u can use slice bread too to make this sandwich. Make changes according to your macros.
9. For a detailed video plz follow me on insta @fittrnafisa
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!