chicken stir fry
• By Pavan Rajani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 369 kcal
Ingredients for chicken stir fry
- › Ginger ale 20 g
- › Olive oil 5 g
- › Green peas 10 g
- › Onion 25 g
- › Bell pepper 50 g
- › Chicken breast 50 g
- › Honey 5 g
- › Mushroom 50 g
- › Brown rice 50 g
1. Begin by bringing 1 cup of water to a boil and then toss in brown rice, covering, and allowing to simmer according to package directions. Next, heat half of the olive oil in a pan. Cook chicken until tender and set aside. Toss the vegetables in the pan with juices from the chicken along with 1 tbsp of the chicken broth. Saute all the vegetables until tender. Next, mix together the remaining olive oil, chicken broth, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and honey in a small bowl. Pour over vegetables, add chicken back to the pan, and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes. Serve on top of the bed of rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!