Chicken steak with corn and veggies fried rice
• By Sheetal Anand
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 444 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken steak with corn and veggies fried rice
- › Chicken breast 100 gm
- › Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- › Vinegar 1 tsp
- › Honey 1/2 tsp
- › Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp.
- › Rice 50 gm
- › Corn 50 gm
- › Mixed veggies 50 gm
- › Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- › Salt to taste
- › Barbeque sauce 1 tsp
1. Marinate chicken breast with soya sauce, vinegar, honey, salt and black pepper. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile prepare rice by sautéing corn and veggies in half the oil. Then add rice, ginger garlic paste, salt and cook after adding water till rice is soft.
3. In a frying pan, heat half the oil. Place the chicken breasts in the pan, cover and cook until chicken is cooked and tender. In the end add a tbsp of Barbeque sauce for added taste.
4. Place chicken on a plate and rice alongside. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!