• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:35 Minutes 818 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Spaghetti
- › 250gm chicken keema 10ghee 120gm spaghetti 3 tomato small 1 big onion Ginger garlic paste Garlic 3 to 4 roughly chopped
- › Salt Black pepper Oregano Rosemary Thyme Pizza pasta seasoning I tbs pizza and pasta sauce
1. Boil some water add salt and spaghetti to it .Let it cook in hot water till it gets cooked .drain the water and keep it aside .
2. Take a pan add ghee and then add roughly chopped onions. As onion leaves it’s smell add ginger and garlic paste and let it cook .
3. Then add tomato purée and salt . As tomato releases ghee or changes its colour add all the herbs according to your taste . And even add chopped garlic.
4. Then add chicke keema and let it cook for 15 min or until then leaves water. Then add the spaghetti and mix it and cook for 5 min more and it’s done .
5. Note — Vegetable macros are not calculated.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!