Chicken skillet with mushrooms and parmesans
• By Vishal Ray
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 950 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken skillet with mushrooms and parmesans
- › Ingredients 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil 200 g boneless chicken thighs salt and pepper 100 g baby bella mushrooms, sliced 4 garlic cloves, minced 100 ml heavy whipping cream 120 ml (40 g) shredded Parmesan cheese 1 tsp tresh parsley
1. Instructions 1 Over medium heat, in a large skillet warm the avocado oil. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Fry in the skillet, until browned or cooked through; remove chicken to a plate with a slotted spoon, reserving juices in the pan. 2 Add garlic to the frying pan and stir- fry until soft; add mushrooms and sauté until softened, for about 5-7 minutes. 3 On low heat, add heavy cream, stirring well. Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes stirring often. Stir in parmesan cheese until melted. Add additional salt and pepper to taste. 4 Add chicken back into skillet and coat with sauce. Serve garnished with parsley.
2. Serving suggestions Serve with a fresh side salad or steamed low carb vegetables like broccoli, spinach, or asparagus.
3. Tips While chicken thighs are flavorful and satiating because of their higher fat content, feel free to make the dish with chicken breasts (preferably skin on) or chicken drumsticks, or a mix of both. You can also substitute pork chops or slices of pork tenderloin.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!