Chicken sheekh kabab
• By Veneeta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 431 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken sheekh kabab
- › 200 GM's chicken minced
- › 1/2tsp corainder and cumin powder
- › 1/2 pepper powder and gram masala
- › 1tsp red chilly powder
- › 1/2 onion finely chopped
- › 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 10gm ghee or butter
- › 1Egg salt as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients except egg mix very well.
2. Put only half of egg into chicken mixture. If the mixture is sticky don't add remaining egg.
3. Fridge the mixture for 1-2 hours so that the mixture gets firm
4. Heat ghee in a pan fry the same , make it in any shape as per your requirement.
5. Have it with green chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!