• By Dipanjalee Deb
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 436 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Shashlik
- › Chicken boneless 200gm Curd 20gm Cheese slice 20gm Butter 15gm Salt (according to the taste) 1 teaspoon Chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon Kashmir chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder 3 garlic cloves 2 teaspoon lemon juice Chat masala according to the taste.
1. Step 1- Marinate the boneless chicken with curd, garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, kasmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, black pepper and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3hrs or more. Step 2- Pre-heat the pan for few minutes and thread the boneless chicken onto the skewers and brush with butter. Alternately cover and uncover the pan. Check until chicken is cooked and is golden brown. Step 3- Put few drops of lemon juice, chat masala and 20gm cheese over the chicken and serve hot with salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!