• By Atita Arora
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 631 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Sandwich
- › Chicken Breast - 200 gms
- › Mix Bell pepper - 50 gms
- › Red Onion - 50 gms
- › Spinach - 150 gms
- › Green chilly - 1 nos
- › Fresh Ginger Garlic - 1 tbsp
- › Salt and Pepper - according to taste
- › Sandwich Sauce/ Green Chutney / Tomato Sauce - 1 tbsp
- › 4 Bread slices
- › Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
1. Wash and take all the ingredients above in the pressure cooker and cook for upto 5 whistles
2. Check if the mixture is still moist , either cook without lid or drain excess water until the mixture is dry.
3. Take breads of your choice
4. Mix sauce of your choice to the mixture above and divide the mixture in 2 parts.
5. Spread the mix between bread slices and cook in the sandwich maker with or without choice of oil or butter (I cooked it oil free)
6. Enjoy a healthy and satisfying meal !! :)
7. The mixture above will give you 2 servings of 2 sandwiches each :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!