• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:24 Minutes 323 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Salami
- › Chicken 200g
- › Egg 1
- › Chilli flakes
- › Coriander leaves
- › Ginger
- › Salt
- › Silver foil
- › Baking paper
1. In a blender put chicken pieces and ginger grind them. Then add egg, chilli flakes, coriander leaves and salt and grind it once again.
2. Take a long piece of foil and fold it. Then place a butter paper on top of the foil. Add the chicken mixture and wrap it in a cylindrical shape, and twist two ends like a toffee wrap. Make sure you wrap it very tightly so water doesn’t get inside.
3. Meanwhile in a wide pot take water and keep for boiling. Once the water boils put the warped chicken in the boiling water and boil for 12 minutes. Once it’s boiled for 12 minutes switch off the heat and let it be in water for another 12 minutes.
4. Take it out open the foil cut into pieces and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!