Chicken saag walla!
• By Madhuparna Sarbadhikary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken saag walla!
- › 200 gms Chicken
- › 1 small Onion chopped
- › 80 gms of Spinach & Coriander (3:1)
- › 2 green chillies
- › 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- › 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- › 8 gms olive pomace oil
- › Salt to taste
- › 1 cup water
1. For the saag - take the 80 gms of spinach & coriander in a blender add two green chillies and blend into a paste.
2. For the curry - heat oil in a wok, add the onion and fry till translucent. Then add in the ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell is gone (on a low flame). Add the saag blend into this and the red chilli & garam masala powder. Let the curry cook for 5 mins and then add in the chicken. Fry some more then add 1 cup water and cook till chicken is done. Serve with hot rice or roti!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!