• By Stuti srivastava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 422 kcal
Ingredients for chicken roulade
- › Chicken breast 250 gms Tomato 2 nos.(70gms) Salt to taste Seasoning Garlic powder Butter or oil 1 spoon/ 7 to 10gms Mushroom ( for stuffing) Schzwan sauce 1 spoon (option) Red chilli powder ( optional) Pepper powder half tea spoon Stuffing: I decided to make it last min, had only mushroom so stuffed 1 mushroom you can use bacon, spinach, cheese, carrot whatever you
1. Method for Roulade: 1. Take chicken breast and slice it from the center, if u find it difficult use it without slicing....beat the chicken nicely with the help of a rolling pin and make it thin.... 2. Season the chicke with salt, pepper, seasoning 3. Place stuffing and roll the chicken very tightly. 4.wrap the chicken roulade in an aluminum foil and make sure you wrap it tightly and twist to seal the corners. 5. Boil water in a pan and dip the wrapped roulade in water, cover and cook for 10 mins... 6. Cut it into pieces while it's hot, if you will cut it cold it will start falling apart. Method for sauce: Roughly chop 2 tomatoes and put them in a wok with a spoon of butter or oil add salt,chilli powder and schzwan sauce to it stir nicely and mix it well. Plating: Pour sauce first and then place your roulade pieces ...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!