• By Tapasi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 944 kcal
Ingredients for chicken rezala
- › chicken 400 gm
- › onion paste 100gm
- › ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- › yougurt 50gm
- › poppy seed 1 tbsp
- › cashew 15
- › garam masala 1 tbsp
- › olive oil 30gm
- › ghee 2 tbsp
- › black peepse 1 tbsp
- › sugee 3/4 pinch
1. 1) First marinate the chicken with tbsp ginger garlic paste, yogurt, black peeper powder, 1 tbsp salt and olive oil. Mixed it very well and refreeze it for 1 hour. 2. Heat the pan and add oil in it. Add garam masala and dry red chill's. Fry for 15 sec. 3). Add onion paste. Fry it very well. 4)) Add poppy seeds paste and cashew nuts paste. Fry for 1 min in high flame. 5). Add marinated chicken. Mixed it well. 6)Add sugar(if you want) and salt 7). Cook in high flame for 2 to 4 min. ) 8) Add 2 cups water. When boiling cover it for 15 min in medium flame. 9). Add garam masala powder. Mixed it well. 10). Spread ghee and put off the gas oven. 11) Cover it for 5 min. 12) Serve hot Chicken Rezala .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!