• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 1142 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Pulav
- › Rice - 80 grams
- › Chicken - 400 grams
- › Carrots - 100 grams
- › Onion - 500 grams
- › Peas - 60 grams
- › Capsicum - 50 grams
- › Oil - 5 grams
- › Ready Made Biryani Mix - 25 grams
- › Assorted spices of your choice.
- › Salt to taste.
1. Cook the Rice, Chicken in separate containers in a pressure cooker for about 3 whistles.
2. Saute the Veggies in a pan and add the biryani mix and spices to it.
3. Add the cooked chicken with the veggies
4. Use some of the resedual broth from the chicken, and pour it into the veggies and chicken until it totally dries up. This adds a little more flavour. Note: Do not use too much of the broth it will end up being soggy!
5. Once it dries up add the cooked rice and give it a gentle stir.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!