Chicken potato pie with cheese and egg.
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 703 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken potato pie with cheese and egg.
- › Chicken 200g
- › Potato 250g
- › Cheese 1 cube
- › Egg 2
- › Butter 5g
- › Milk 5g
- › Salt
- › Dry parsley
- › Black pepper
- › Chili flakes
- › Spring onion
1. Take chicken keema add egg, spring onion, salt, pepper and chili flakes mix together and keep aside Take boli potato mash it add 5g butter, 5g milk salt and pepper and mix it together it should be smooth.
2. In a baking dish (which can fit in air fryer) put chicken mixture then on top put mash potato. Make a small hole in between to drop a egg then add grated Cheese chili flakes and dry parsley.
3. Pre heat air fryer then put the dish inside air fryer and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degree. Alternatively you can make it in oven at 250 degree for 25 to 30 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!