• By Neha Divekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 412 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Pizza
- › Medium sized cauliflower grated
- › 100g chicken
- › 1egg
- › 25g almond flour
- › 30g grated cheese
- › 3 tomatoes, 1 onion, 7-8 pods garlic crushed
- › bell peppers, olives, jalapenos,salt
- › 10g coconut oil
1. add salt to grated cauliflower and leave aside for 10mins. squeeze out water . mix egg and almond flour and little salt to it. the pizza base is ready
2. use 5 g fat and saute shredded chicken along with spices of your choice.
3. blanch the tomatoes, make puree and make a pizza sauce with 3g fat , onions, crushed garlic , chilly powder, salt
4. Brush the tray with the remaining fat, pat the pizza base on it and bake at 180 Deg for 10 mins. Flip the base. Apply tomato sauce, chicken, top with grated cheese, bell peppers, olives, jalapenos and oregano, chilly flakes. bake at 180 Deg for another 15 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!