Chicken pizza with multigrain flour - spinach base
• By Anamika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 360 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken pizza with multigrain flour - spinach base
- › Multigrain Flour - 50g
- › Chicken Breast (cut it into small pieces) - 100g
- › Onion - 50g
- › Tomato puréed - 60g
- › Oil - 50g
- › Garlic chopped - 1 tsp
- › Salt, Oregano mix, chilli flakes as per taste
- › Spinach paste required to knead the dough
- › Dark soy sauce, Red chilli sauce, Peri-peri sauce - 1 tsp
- › Chopped coriander- 1 tbsp (optional)
1. Knead dough with spinach paste and a pinch of salt. Keep it aside
2. Add all the sauces to it and cook it for another 40-50 sec
3. Add the puréed tomato to it and cook it for another 1-2 min
4. Add chopped chicken pieces and all the spices to it and let it cook for a 5-6 min. You may add chopped coriander leaves as per your choice. Cooking time may vary based on size of chicken pieces
5. Roll the dough into a pizza base and bake it in a preheated air fryer for 7-8 min at 180 C. Again this time may vary based on thickness of base.
6. Take out the base and top it with above mentioned chicken sauce. You can add grated cheese as per your macros
7. Place it in air fryer for another 7-10 min at 200 C.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!