• By Pallavi Saxena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 307 kcal
Ingredients for chicken pepperoni
- › boneless chicken
- › coriander leaves
- › ginger
- › garlic
- › green chillies
- › red chilli flakes
- › black salt
- › oregano
1. grind all the ingredients. double wrap aluminium foil, place the paste in middle of foil and wrap from both sides tightly. add the logs in boiling water n cook in high flame for 10min n switch off the gas. after 20min transfer the logs to airtight container n keep it in fridge/freezer for 45/20min. chicken pepperoni is ready. you can either have as cold cuts or make sandwiches. PS: Twin toddler approved and so easy. prepared along with them. photo doesn't justify the taste .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!