Chicken Pea Risotto
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 453 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Pea Risotto
- › 25 g Finely chopped Onion
- › 5 g Minced Garlic
- › 1 tsp Olive oil
- › 100 g Chicken breast fillets
- › 100 g Arborio Rice
- › 500-600 ml Chicken stock
- › 60 gm Peas
- › 15 gm Any Hard Italian Cheese
- › 1 tsp pepper powder
- › Salt for taste
1. Take a nonstick pan and coat with some low cal spray add in chopped chicken pieces cook till it is well done & then take it out into a plate.
2. In the same pan now add in the chopped onions & garlic and saute till done. Add in the rice and mix well.
3. Pour the chicken stock into the pan give a good mix and let it simmer for 8-10 mins on low flame. Season with salt at this point if you want. Keep stirring in between.
4. Once the rice flakes seem soft add in the cooked chicken & peas let this cook for another 4-5 mins.
5. If you feel the whole mixture has achieved desired consistency & creaminess. Switch off the heat and now season with a spoon of oil/ butter, pepper powder and grated cheese. Give a good mix and let is rest for 4-5 mins.
6. Serve it on a plate & garnish with some more grated cheese if needed. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!