Chicken palak dal fry
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 225 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken palak dal fry
- › Chicken 50g
- › Moong dal 39g
- › Spinach 100g
- › Onion 25g
- › Tomato 50g
- › Mustard oil 5g
- › Dry red chili
- › Haldi
- › Jeera powder
- › Red chili powder
- › Dhaniya powder
- › Garam masala powder
- › Few drops of lemon juice
- › Salt
- › Sabut jeera
1. Take a kadahi put on high heat and let it become hot. Once the kadahi is hot enough put oil and turn the flame to medium heat. Put the gas on medium Now put sabut jeera and dry red chili and sauté them. After that put onion and fry till it becomes brown. Add finely chopped tomato and cook in low heat cover and cook till tomato becomes soft.
2. Now again put the flame on medium heat then add all the masala and pour very little water and fry till masala is cooked. After masala is cooked add spinach, dal and chicken and fry till water start releasing. Cover and cook in low heat for 15 to 20 minutes. Add water if needed. Once chicken and dal is cooked add few drops of lemon juice and fry on high heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. You can serve this with rice or chapati.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!