Chicken Palak Biryani
• By Prasad Dalvi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 514 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Palak Biryani
- › Chicken Breast 180gm
- › Rice 40gm
- › Frozen Spinach 100gm
- › (Olive) Oil 7gm
- › Onion 1
- › Green chilli 1
1. Chop green chilli and medium size onion in medium sizes
2. On slow flame hit oil and sauté chopped onion and chilli
3. Add chicken breast and cook with closed lid for 10 mins
4. After 10 mins add masalas like Garam masala, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and turmeric powder. Add Curd (if you like). (Haven’t added calories for curd in this recipe).
5. Mix all masalas together and pour some water and cook them for atleast 30 mins on slow flame. In between stir chicken so chicken will get good taste of all masalas.
6. Once you feel that chicken is almost done then add cooked rice and (frozen) spinach over eat. Don’t mix and let it cooked for 10 mins over slow flame with closed lid.
7. After 10 mins you can open lid and mix all layered rice and spinach together.
8. Turn of stove and enjoy your biryani.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!