Chicken momos (keto)
• By Nafisa Bookwala Banatwala
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 518 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken momos (keto)
- › 200gms chicken minced
- › 100gms cabbage leaves
- › 25gms onion
- › 2gms ghee/oil
- › 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1tsp green chilli paste
- › 1tbs spring onions
- › 1tbs chopped coriander leaves
- › salt to taste
- › 1tsp red chilli sauce / hot sauce
- › 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1tsp white vinegar
- › 10gms peanut butter
- › 5gms olive oil
- › 1 tsp soya sauce
- › 1tsp lemon juice
- › 1tsp chopped coriander leaves
- › a pinch of salt
1. Carefully separate out the cabbage leaves and cut them through the centre vein. Blanch them in boiling water for about 5 mins with a pinch of salt. Drain n keep aside.
2. Take the minced chicken in a mixing bowl, add onion, ginger garlic paste, chilli paste, spring onion, coriander and salt n mix well.
3. Divide this mixture in equal portions according to the no. of cabbage leaves.
4. place the minced chicken mixture on the cabbage leaf and roll up.
5. Grease a colander with oil and place the momos in it.
6. Put the colander over boiling water and cover it. steam the momos like this for about 5 to 7 minutes.
7. For the Dip Mix all the remaining ingredients properly in a bowl.
8. Njoy the steaming hot momos with this delicious, lip smacking dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!