Chicken Mixed Veg Fried Rice
• By Neha Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 474 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Mixed Veg Fried Rice
- › 50gm raw rice
- › 200 gm boneless chicken
- › 50 gm capsicum
- › 100 gm cabbage
- › 5 gm butter
- › spices
1. Marinate chicken with salt, spices and tandoori masala.. keep it for 1 hr.. In a non stick pan melt 3 gm butter put chicken pieces.. and cook from both side..
2. Boil rice with salt, bay leaf.
3. In a non stick pan add 2 gm butter, add capsicum, cook for 5 mins, add cabbage saute for 5 mins add salt..
4. When veggies are almost done add boil rice pan fried chicken.. stir nicely.. Ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!