Chicken Methi Biryani
• By Sangeeta Goswami
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 1345 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Methi Biryani
- › 100 gms rice
- › 300 gms chicken breast
- › 200 gms methi leaves
- › 100 gms curd
- › 1 medium onion
- › 20 ml ghee
- › 20 ml butter
- › 15 gms ginger garlic paste
- › 1 tsp red chilli powder
- › 1 tsp coriander powder
- › 1 tsp turmeric powder
- › 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- › 1 tsp garam masala powder
- › 1 tsp kitchen king masala
- › 1 tsp homemade chicken tikka masala
- › water for cooking approx 300 ml
- › salt as per taste
1. In a bowl, wash & soak rice in water for 20 mins.
2. In another bowl take chicken breast cut in medium sized pieces. Add curd beaten well. Add salt & all the dry spices. Set aside for 15-20 mins.
3. Take a thick bottom vessel. Add ghee & butter. Add onion & let it caramalise till brown. Add fresh methi leaves & cook. Add little water & let it cook since methi too releases water.
4. Add rice & marinated chicken in the pan. Add water. Mix well & cook on high flame for 8-10 mins. Simmer for 3-4 mins. Serve Hot with Buttermilk & Salad or Raita.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!