Chicken Mayonnaise (Extremely healthy & tasty)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 749 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Mayonnaise (Extremely healthy & tasty)
- › Chicken breast - 100 grams
- › Hung curd - 200 grams
- › Cabbage - 60 grams
- › Boiled sweet corn - 50 grams
- › Carrots - 75 grams - Grated
- › Capsicum diced - 50 grams
- › Butter - 15 grams
- › Brown bread - 4 slices
- › Oregano, chilli flakes, salt, pepper, ginger garlic paste, garlic diced, green chilli finely diced
1. Marinate the chicken with half tsp salt, half tsp pepper and half tsp ginger garlic paste and set aside
2. To a pan add some butter, add the diced garlic and chilli and cook it for a minute or 2.
3. Add all the veggies to this pan and saute the veggies until a little soft and set aside.
4. Cook the chicken and shred it.
5. Take the hung curd in a bowl, add all the veggies and the shredded chicken. Add oregano and very less chilli flakes as there is already green chilli in there.
6. Mix everything together well. Taste it to see if it needs some more salt, pepper or oregano. Accordingly add more.
7. Take the bread slices and generously add the special mix on it and spread it well.
8. You can have it toasted or just like that based on your preferences.
9. Enjoy your healthy and guilt free chicken mayonnaise sandwich!
10. For more such delicious recipes do follow me on Fittr and on Instagram @fitcheffaizan
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!