chicken malai kebab
• By Aishwarya Roy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 556 kcal
Ingredients for chicken malai kebab
- › 30gm cream
- › 30gm curd
- › crushed pepper powder as per taste
- › 3 green chillies
- › coriander as per taste
- › 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- › 1 lemon
- › salt as per taste
- › 10gms butter
- › 1 amul cheese slice
- › 200gms chicken
- › kasturi methi as per taste
1. mix everything except chicken and butter, stir it very nicely for 10mins. Use a blender if you have else stir with a fork.
2. keep it marinated for 4-5 hrs.
3. in a non stick pan apply 10gms of butter n spread it on the pan and put the chicken.
4. cook for 2 mins on high flame and then flip the side and cook for 5 mins on low flame while covering with a lid.
5. flip again and cook for 5 more mins in low flame while covering with a lid.
6. place a small bowl and put a burning charcoal on it and 1 drop of ghee and cover the pan with the lid. It will give a smoky aroma.
7. Dish it out and enjoy :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!