Chicken Macaroni Salad with Feta
• By Vidhu Arora
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 596 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Macaroni Salad with Feta
- › Chicken breast - 200 gms
- › Chopped Veggies (cabbage + capsicum + olives) - 100 gms
- › Onion - 50 gms
- › Tomatoes - 100 gms
- › Hung Curd - 100 gms
- › Macaroni- 50 gms
- › Garlic- 3-4 cloves
- › Pepper, oregano and salt to taste
- › Feta - 15 gms
1. Step 1 - add a cut chicken breast and macaroni with salt and little water(enough to just dip it in) and pressure cook. After one whistle keep on sim for 5 mins and take out once pressure releases.
2. Step 2 - I usually strain any excess water and refrigerate this for few hours, as I like it cold, you can skip that step
3. Chop all veggies and add to a bowl, add all remaining ingredients including macaroni and chicken pieces. To make hung curd you need to just keep the curd in strainer for 20-30 mins. I usually keep it at the beginning and by the time I get my other stuff ready it’s good enough to use.
4. That’s it, just top it with crumbled feta and enjoy a yum meal!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!