• By Priya Kumar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 463 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Khichdi
- › Rice 40g
- › Any Dal 30g
- › Chicken (boneless) 100g
- › Veggies 150g I used - Onion, tomato, spinach, 4-5 cloves garlic
- › Oil 5g
- › Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- › Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- › Salt as per taste
1. 1. Chop the veggies and chicken in medium small chunks.
2. 2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
3. 3. Add all ingredients, water and close the lid.
4. 4. Cook it on high flame for 1 whistle. Further cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!