Chicken kheema with Spinach.
• By Pooja Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40:00 Minutes 226 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken kheema with Spinach.
- › Chicken - 150 gm Palak - 50 gm.
- › Chopped Onion- 1 small.
- › Olive oil-10ml.
- › Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp.
- › Chopped Green chillies -2 .
- › Turmeric powder - 1/2tsp.
- › Red chilly powder-1/2 tsp.
- › Garam masala powder -1/2 tsp.
- › Cumin and jeera powder-1/2tsp.
- › Chicken masala powder(optional)-1/2 tsp.
- › Water - as required.
- › Salt- to taste
1. 1) Wash Mince chicken finely from grinder.
2. 2) Chop onions,spinach & green chillies and keep it aside.
3. 3) Take a kadia ,add olive oil and let it heat for 2 to3 minutes.
4. 4) Add Ginger & Garlic paste and sauté it for some time and add green chillies.
5. 5)Add minced chicken and little salt ,cover it and cook it till become little white in color .
6. 6)Once chicken is half cooked ,add all Indian spices to it and sauté and mix it well by adjusting salt as per your taste.
7. 7)Add chopped spinach to it and adjust by adding little water .Cook it till chicken get nicely cooked to eat .
8. 8) Chicken kheema with palak is ready to eat .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!