Chicken Kheema Irani Bakery Style
• By Madhura maddolkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 337 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Kheema Irani Bakery Style
- › 100gms Chicken Breast (mashed finely for kheema)
- › 12gms Oil
- › 1 Egg
- › Salt as required
- › Coriander (finely chopped)
- › 1 Medium Onion and Tomato finely chopped
- › 2-3 Green Chillies
- › 1 teaspoon Coriander powder, Cumin (jeera) powder, Garam masala, Mirchi masala
- › You can also add any chicken masala
- › 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
1. 1. In a shallow non stick pan, add 10 gms oil and wait till its heated
2. 2. Add onion, green chillies. Saute till Onion is a little brown.
3. 3. Add tomato and then add salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, mirch masala, chicken masala and ginger garlic paste
4. 4. Sprinkle half a cup of water and mash the mixture in the pan.
5. 5. Add the mashed chicken to the pan and mix and cover the pan until the chicken is cooked.
6. 6. On a small pan rub 2gms Oil and bread open the egg on the pan. Sprinkle some salt and chat masala on it. Cook it till the base is cooked.
7. 7. Serve and Garnish with coriander.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!