Chicken Keema Role
• By Deepti Mahto
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 355 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Keema Role
- › Minced Chicken Breast 50gms
- › Wheat Flour 35gms
- › Ghee 15gms
- › Tomato Sauce 20gms
- › Sliced Onion, Tomato, Cucumber, Green Chilli
- › Green Chutney
1. Take Kadhai and heat 10gm of ghee. Add chopped onion, garlic and ginger and fry till it get brown. Add chicken masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt as per taste.
2. Once masala separates ghee, add tomato purée and again fry till all the masala is cooked nicely.
3. Add 50gm minced chicken breast and fry for 10 minutes.
4. Make a paratha from wheat flour with 5gm ghee. Keep it aside.
5. Now on paratha, spread chicken keema, sliced salad, tomato sauce and sprinkle chaat masala and gently roll the paratha and serve it with green chutney.
6. Invite Groot for accompany. 😜😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!