Chicken keema masala
• By Anindita Saha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 204 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken keema masala
- › Chicken breast 100gm
- › Tomato 25gm
- › Onion 25gm
- › Oil 7gm
- › ginger garlic paste 2 tspn
- › Masala- Haldi, jeera,dhaniya,lal mirch and garam masala.
- › salt and pepper according to your taste
1. Mince the chicken breast in the mixer grinder or food processor. You will get the keema. Or you can use ready made keema.
2. Add oil in the pan. Add whole garam masala like cardamom, clove, cinnamon and jeera.
3. Chop the onion and add into the oil. Fry it till golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste. Add a little water and fry for 1min.
4. Add the masala and fry for 2mins. add little water so that it won't stick to the bottom of the pan. Add the minced chicken.
5. Fry the chicken for 5mins. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook it by covering and in low flame.
6. add a teaspoon of Curd and mix and cook for 10mins.
7. The chicken will be done. Switch off the flame and sprinkle garam masala.
8. Enjoy your delicious chicken keema masala with roti and salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!