Chicken Kebabs & Spiced rice
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 530 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Kebabs & Spiced rice
- › Rice - 100 g
- › Chicken - 100 g
- › Tomatoes - 100 g
- › 1/2 cinnamon stick, 2 cardamom & 2 cloves
- › Salt to taste, red chilli powder, jeera powder, cinnamon powder, pepper, ginger garlic paste, fresh coriander & mint
1. Mince the chicken, to it add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp jeera powder, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, some fresh & finely chopped coriander & mint
2. Take the rice in a vessel, to it add salt, 1/2 cinnamon stick, 2 cardamom & 2 cloves (you can add some saffron or food colouring if you want)
3. Let the rice cook for about 15 minutes on low - medium heat or until done. Put the tomatoes in an oven if you have for about 5-10 mins to grill, or put them on the pan with the Kebabs.
4. To a pad add some oil, dip your hands in water & roll the minced chicken into Kebabs & put them on the pan, let it become nice & red.
5. If you don't have an oven then grill the tomatoes on the pan itself alongside the Kebabs.
6. Once ready, put the Kebabs, tomatoes & rice together & enjoy the delicious meal!
7. If you liked the recipe then do checkout my other recipes ❤️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!