chicken kathi roll
• By Nikita Iyer
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 623 kcal
Ingredients for chicken kathi roll
- › 250gms chicken breast 150gms curd 55gms wheat 5gms butter Half onion Chilli garlic sauce
- › Tandoori masala Chaat masala Salt Turmeric powder Red chilli powder Ginger garlic paste Red Food color (optional)
1. Marinate the chicken with curd and all other spices. (I left it overnight in the fridge) Preheat air fryer for 30 seconds. Then, add the chicken and cook at 400F for 10 minutes. Turn the chicken and cook for another 6 minutes. Once done, add 5gms butter in a pan and saute the chicken for 5-7 minutes.
2. For the roll, need the dough and make rotis as per the desirable size. Spread some chilli garlic sauce. Add cheese, onions and chicken and wrap it as roll.
3. *cooking time may vary based on size of piece and brand of air fryer. Other veggies or sauces can be added to the roll, depending on macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!