• By Jini Punnia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 63 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Kababs
- › Chicken boneless-250gms
- › Onion-1 small
- › Garlic-2 to 3 cloves
- › Salt-as per taste
- › Masalas as per your taste
- › Egg-1
- › Bread crumbs-10gms(Can use Gram flour as per your diet)
- › Ghee-10gms
1. 1. Boil Chicken for 5-10 mins in cooker
2. 2. Shred the chicken and add onion,salt,pepper,garam masala,peri-peri,coriander powder,and other masalas as per your taste. Mix all well.
3. 3. Take some material and form tikki shape, egg wash it from all sides well and then coat with bread crumbs.(You can also use besan flour mix in material instead of egg n bread crumbs)
4. 4. Take a non-stick pan and apply little ghee n cook from both sides. Serve with your fav dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!