• By Vikrant Singh Hada
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:20 Minutes 285 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken hariyali
- › 2 Chicken breasts , cut into cubes
- › 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- › 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- › 2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- › 1 teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- › 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- › 1/4 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)
- › Salt , to taste
- › 1 cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves
- › 1 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- › 1 Green Chilli
1. 1. To begin making the Hariyali Chicken Tikka Recipe, thoroughly wash and clean the chicken. Cut them into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. 2. In a mixer-jar combine the coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilli and grind to a smooth paste, adding very little water.
3. 3. Transfer the green masala into a mixing bowl and add the yoghurt and the rest of the maslas which include- red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder, cumin powder and salt. Mix well and add the chicken pieces to this hariyali masala.
4. 4. Keep it aside for about 1 hour.
5. 5. Heat a grill pan, drizzle some oil, place the marinated chicken pieces and grill evenly on either side till you gets nicely charred. The chicken will take about 10 minutes to cook.
6. 6. Serve hot with sliced onions and lemon wedges.
7. 7. Serve the Hariyali Chicken Tikka Recipe along withlemon wedges, Pudina Dahi Chutney Recipe and serve other non-veg appetizers like Kalmi Kabab Recipe or Chettinad Style Chicken Roast Recipe at your dinner parties.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!