Chicken Hari Bol
• By Hemant Kumar Tiwari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:50 Minutes 464 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Hari Bol
- › Chicken breast : 200gm
- › Tomato : 20gm
- › Capsicum : 20gm
- › Broccoli : 30gm
- › Mustard Oil : 10gm
- › Chicken Masala : 1Tbsp
- › Salt : According to taste
- › Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. •Put oil in the pan (I prefer non-stick), let it heat up.
2. •Then add medium diced onions in it.
3. •Once the onions turned light golden add properly washed chicken in it and add salt accordingly and keep frying it on high flame for 5-6 minutes.
4. •Then put the flame low. Now add all the veggies broccoli, capsicum, tomatoes in it and let it cook for 10 minutes.
5. •Then add chicken masala (any brand) and mix well.
6. •Then let it cook for 25-30 minutes but keep tossing it in between to make sure it won’t stick to the pan (it won’t stick in non-stick pan but if aren’t using that then you have to keep an eye on it).
7. •Sprinkle coriander leaves on it and Voila! your scrumptious dish is ready.
8. Note : Make sure the flame is low throughout the cooking. Happy Gaining! 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!