Chicken Hakka Noodles
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 457 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Hakka Noodles
- › Chings Noodles 75 gm- Boil and keep aside
- › Boneless Chicken Breast 100 gm
- › Sesame Oil 10 gm
- › Onion Medium Half- finely sliced
- › Garlic Cloves 4 sliced
- › Capsicum 1 large - finely sliced
- › Spring Onions chopped
- › Vinegar,Green chilli Sauce,Soy sauce - as per taste
- › Green chilli 1
- › salt and Black pepper powder- as per taste
1. Heat sesame oil in a wok
2. add sliced pieces of chicken and saute until cooked. keep it aside
3. add oil to the same wok
4. add garlic and fry for few seconds.
5. add onion and green chillis and fry for a minute
6. add capsicum and fry for another minute
7. add cooked chicken and mix everthing well
8. add sou sauce,vinegar,green chilli sauce and boiled noodles and toss nicely
9. add salt and black pepper powder and mix well
10. garnish with spring onion greens and Serve hot!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!