• By Ashwini Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 449 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Gujiya
- › Chicken- 200 gm
- › Wheat flour - 60 gm
- › Onion- 30 gm
- › Coriander - 10 gm
- › Green chill - 10 gm
- › Black pepper powder
- › Cumin powder
- › Salt
1. In a bowl take wheat flour. Add pinch of salt in it. Prepare dough using amount of water.
2. In another bowl take minced chicken. Add chopped onion, coriander and chillies in it. Add cumin powder, black pepper powder and salt in it. Mix it well.
3. Make equal parts of the dough and roll it in to small puries.
4. Stuff sufficient amount of chicken filling inside the puries and prepare gujiya.
5. Steam it upto 20 min. Make it cool and enjoy with different sauces.
6. If you require you can add any ingredients in stuffing as per your choice.
7. Given material will make 7 nos of large gujia.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!