Chicken Gola Kabab
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 414 kcal
Ingredients for Chicken Gola Kabab
- › Chicken mince 200g
- › Green chilies 4
- › Raw papaya paste 20g
- › Chopped onion 50g
- › Ghee or butter 20g
- › Ginger paste 1/2 teaspoon
- › Garlic paste 1/2 teaspoon
- › Red chili powder 1/2 teaspoon or according to your taste
- › Garam masala 1/2 teaspoon
- › Kabab masala 1/4 teaspoon
- › Cumin seeds, roasted and crushed 1/2 teaspoon
- › Salt according to your taste
- › A pinch of cardamom Powder
- › A pinch of nutmeg powder
1. Step 1 Put mince along with all ingredients in a chopper or food processor.
2. Step 2 Process until well combined and smooth.
3. tep 3 Take it out in a bowl.
4. Step 4 Cover and put in the refrigerator for sometime or you can keep it overnight
5. Step 5 Now put mince mixture on square skewers and shape into gola kababs.
6. Step 6 Grill or BBQ for 10 minutes or until cooked thorough.
7. Step 7 Remove from the skewers and transfer into a serving platter.Delicious Chicken Gola Kabab is ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!